AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND EBITAUS
The EBITAUS PRIVATE LIMITED, (EBITAUS) Website is comprised of various Web pages operated by EBITAUS and/or Linked Sites as defined herein below (collectively “EBITAUS Website”).
The EBITAUS Website is offered to you on your unconditional acceptance of the same without modification of any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the EBITAUS Website constitutes your unconditional and irrevocable agreement and acceptance to all such terms, conditions, and notices contained herein and /or modified/amended from time to time by EBITAUS at its sole discretion.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the EBITAUS Website, you covenant, undertake and warrant to EBITAUS that you will not use the EBITAUS Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by law, these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the EBITAUS Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the EBITAUS Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the EBITAUS Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the EBITAUS Websites.
You agree that you shall NOT do any of the following, nor use the EBITAUS Websites to do any of the following:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, material or other content (collectively “Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, false, inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, stale, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, offensive or inappropriate;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to EBITAUS, EBITAUS employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the EBITAUS Websites;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any intellectual property, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or other rights of EBITAUS, or any third party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses/Trojans/spyware/malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the EBITAUS Websites or servers or networks connected to the EBITAUS Websites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the EBITAUS Websites;
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organisation(s) designated by the Government of India and/or any Country that has such a reciprocal agreement with the Government of India, as a foreign terrorist organisation;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user or third-party;
- Collect or store personal data about other users or third party;
- Send email in violation of any Indian Enactment or Statute in force or any other applicable anti-“spam” law/s to either EBITAUS, or any third party;
- Use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, spyware, malware, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the EBITAUS Websites or any transaction being conducted on our site, or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the EBITAUS Websites;
- “Frame” or “mirror” the EBITAUS Websites or any portion thereof;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the EBITAUS infrastructure, including but not limited to “spam” or other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques;
- Use the EBITAUS Websites in any manner if you are a competitor of EBITAUS, including without limitation soliciting Professional / Candidates, or Employees of EBITAUS for any purpose whatsoever;
- Resell or make available to any non-user any of the EBITAUS’ services, the EBITAUS Websites or any content on the EBITAUS Websites, or use the EBITAUS Websites for any unlawful, commercial, research or information gathering purposes; or
- Delete or revise any material posted by another User on the EBITAUS Websites, access data not intended for you on the EBITAUS Websites, or log into an account which you are not authorized to access.
Please report any prohibited conduct by other Users to email@example.com.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO EBITAUS OR POSTED AT EBITAUS WEBSITE
The information, software, products, and services included in or made available through the EBITAUS website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. EBITAUS and/or its authorised agency may make improvements and/or changes in the EBITAUS website at any time. Advice received via the EBITAUS website should not be relied upon for any business or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
EBITAUS and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the EBITAUS website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. EBITAUS and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Service contact contact@EBITAUS.com
EBITAUS’ Services, EBITAUS Websites (including all content thereon) and all intellectual property rights in or related to the EBITAUS Websites, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks and any feedback left by Users on the EBITAUS Websites, are owned and/or licensed by EBITAUS, and all right, title and interest in the EBITAUS Websites, the EBITAUS’ related services and the related intellectual property rights, are and shall remain EBITAUS’ sole property.
This includes, without limitation, the “www.ebitaus.com” URL; EBITAUS logo design, and certain other names and logos used by EBITAUS, all of which are service marks or trademarks of Ebitaus Private Limited . This also includes, without limitation, the “look and feel” of the EBITAUS Websites (including design, layout, colour combinations, button shapes, which is protected by EBITAUS’ copyrights.
You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell or distribute the content on the EBITAUS Websites or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. EBITAUS authorises you to view and download a single copy of the content on the EBITAUS Websites solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Certain content on the EBITAUS Websites may be licensed from third parties. All such third party content and all intellectual property rights related to that content belong to the respective third parties. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained in the EBITAUS Websites, including any EBITAUS Websites content.
EBITAUS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the EBITAUS Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without any prior notice.
Use of the EBITAUS Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and EBITAUS as a result of this agreement or use of the EBITAUS Website. EBITAUS’ performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of EBITAUS’ right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the EBITAUS Website or information provided to or gathered by EBITAUS with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and EBITAUS with respect to the EBITAUS Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and EBITAUS with respect to the EBITAUS Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents are drawn up in English.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
You hereto agree, that all disputes and differences arising between EBITAUS and you in connection with regard to usage of this site, content and/or any matter relating thereto or arising there from or as to the interpretation thereof, shall be settled by compulsory arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be chosen by EBITAUS. The decision / award of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding. You also agree that you shall have no objection to EBITAUS choosing the sole arbitrator. The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, with all its modification/s and amendment/s thereto, shall govern the Arbitration proceedings. The language of the Arbitration proceedings shall be English and the seat of arbitration shall be Chennai. The place of arbitration will be Chennai. The Courts at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to all matters arising out or in relation to arbitration, to the exclusion of all other Courts.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notices: Any notice required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be in writing and sent by prepaid registered mail or by a courier service, in the manner as elected by the Party giving such notice to the designated address of the EBITAUS – kindly refer “Contact Us” link as available on the website.